AIMS Power 1250 Watt "No-Frills" Modified Sine Inverter 12 Volt
This AIMS "no-frills" economical 1250 watt 12 volt power inverter converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools. We designed this unit to be more compact, lightweight and economical.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors and appliances. Make sure to check the watts and/or amps of your equipment. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, or anywhere that doesn't have city power. This inverter is also perfect for smaller solar systems.
What really makes this 1250 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or RVs'/boats' standard power systems at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users don’t have to modify a vehicle’s standard power system in order to run the inverter off of a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Some of the popular mobile business applications include powering a small mobile office or kitchen, running tools on a work truck or construction vehicle, or supplying electricity to lawn maintenance equipment. The biggest incentives for business owners to use inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features two easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1250 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load protections that are used as a warning system for the operator.
- 1250W continuous power. Use 150 amp inline fuse.
- 3500W surge power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED to confirm power on
- Red overload LED
- 2 ac receptacles
- Over Temperature protection alarm and shutdown at 55 + or - 5°C
- Over Load protection
- cooling fan
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- 12 Volt DC (10-15V)
- 120 Volt AC 60 Hz
- >90% Efficiency
- No load: .6 amps at 12.5 volts or higher
- Dimensions (LXWxH): 10.5" x 5.25" x 3.25"
- Weight: Unit - 3.3 lbs Boxed - 4 lbs
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
*May cause lines or waves on your TV. If you don't want any interference consider our pure sine wave line.
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.