AIMS Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 24 Volt
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights computers printers televisions medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances.
When it comes to selecting an inverter it’s helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced lightweight compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade the AIMS’ Power Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement. Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, and medical equipment. To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Next, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
- 1500W continuous power
- 24 volt DC Input
- Pure sine wave
- USB Port
- Triple ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Over load indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- ac output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power 1500 watts
- Surge power 3000 watts
- Input voltage range 19-32v
- Output voltage 120v
- DC input 24v
- Output wave form Pure sine wave 60Hz (THD ≤3%)\
- Efficiency 90%
- USB Output 5VDC, Max, 1A
- Input over-voltage shutdown 32 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage shutdown 19 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage alarm 19.6 ± 1VDC
- Over temperature protection 149 ± 8°F
- Over-load protection 1700W ± 200W
- No Load Consumption 0.7A
- Working Temperature 32-104°F
- Storage temperature 14-113°F
- Intelligent cooling (the cooling fan will start running when the case temperature reaches 104°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 13.78 x 9.29 x 3.74 in.
- Weight 9.9 lbs
- Remote port for optional remote
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.