AIMS Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12 Volt - ETL Listed to UL 458
AIMS Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter (ETL Listed to UL 458) with built-in battery charger and transfer switch and is perfect for small-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that use 110 or 120 volts of alternating current.
This inverter is also great in a smaller RV or boat. This AIMS power inverter charger is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 1500 watt inverter charger is capable of a 4500 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 1500 watts continuously. As an additional feature, this inverter is capable of being used worldwide by virtue of its auto frequency detection capabilities. It will run in any country that uses 120vac output. It works with type-A plugs or a direct 3-wire terminal connection.
This inverter comes with a dual-plug GFCI outlet with a reset button. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 10 volts or 10.5 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
- Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1
- 1500 watt low frequency inverter
- 4500 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- GFCI - 20amps
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 50 Amp for gel, AGM, lead and lithium LiFePO4
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 1500 Watts
- Surge Rating: 4500 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass Terminal Breaker - 20 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low /battery Voltage Restart: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 13.5 watts
- Charger Breaker - 20 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 8 watts
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 50A
- Unit Weight: 38 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 46 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.