Simpson Portable 4000-Watt Inverter Generator - SIG4540E
SIMPSON® inverter generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. These units run more quietly than standard generator units, and provide a safe power source for sensitive electronics. The compact design allows for easy storage when not in use. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home in case of a weather-related emergency, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs.
- SIMPSON CRX® 223cc engine with recoil and electric start
- LED Display
- Clean power, safe for sensitive electronics such as laptops, chargers and TVs
- Easy access data center provides real-time readings on fuel/wattage levels and run time
- Power is quietly delivered in comparison to standard generator noise levels
- 2.4 gal gasoline fuel capacity
- Outlet Type: 120V (TT-20R) RV Outlet, 120V Duplex (5-20R) GFCI, 12V DC Automotive
- 9 hour run time at 50% Load
- RV Adapter included
- Unit Dimensions: L: 24” x W:17.5” x H: 19”
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
**See Operator’s Manual for complete warranty details
- UPC (Online / In-Store): 879399006760
- Running Watts: 4000
- Starting Watts: 4500
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 2.5 gal Gasoline
- Engine Brand: SIMPSON 223cc
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 9 hours
- 3 Year limited consumer warranty
- 1 Year limited commercial warranty
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.