AIMS Power 10000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 48VDC to 120/240VAC Split Phase
AIMS Power's new 10000-watt 48-volt pure sine low-frequency inverter charger is built to last and possesses the toughness needed to get nearly any job taken care of. This monster of a 10KW inverter has ample power to tackle practically any task. Its most popular application is as an emergency backup power solution for businesses, homes and recreational applications.
This 10000-watt inverter uses batteries. The batteries can be charged using AIMS solar panels. When you chose to power tools and/or appliances with an inverter, you're making a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon emissions that destroy our ecosystems. Fuel-powered generators can't compete with that or with the savings you'll enjoy when you get free power from the sun.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 50-amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. In a power outage, the product will automatically redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 100 amp battery charger that can use AC power from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator to recharge a battery bank if needed. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit gives you the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power in homes, business and recreation locations. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 10000 watts of continuous power and 30,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds).
This monster of an inverter can pretty much get any job done imaginable. The development of this new DC-to-AC inverter technology combined with the existing environmental benefits of renewable energy usage puts this product in high demand among AIMS Power customers.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 10000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 30,000 watts for 20 seconds as previously stated).
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
If you have a hunting cabin or off-grid home, this AIMS Power inverter is perfect for supplying reliable electricity to the entire house.
It’s also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or “conformal-coated” boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
- 10000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 30000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 100 Amp charges GEL, Lead, AGM, Lithium
- Remote panel available
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 10000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 30000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 150 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 35 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 145.5 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.25 x 15.25 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.