AIMS Power 1200 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with Transfer Switch 12 Volt
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment, and a broad range of appliances.
Here are some of the advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter - first, determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Next, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
The 1200 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with Transfer Switch - ETL Certified to conform to UL 458 standards is ideal for built-in RV refrigerators or other appliances. Easy to install. The inverter will switch between shore power and battery power without any extra wires. Many RV'ers and mobile businesses like to use residential size refrigerators and this is the perfect solution. Smaller microwaves and coffee pots are also common uses for this inverter.
One of the standards of UL 458 is that all AC inverters pass a High Voltage Dielectric Withstand Test, commonly called the Hi-Pot Test. The voltage applied to the control is usually equal to 1,000 volts, plus two times the line voltage rating of the inverter. Therefore, the standard hi-pot voltage for 115 VAC inverter is 1,250 VAC. For 230 VAC or dual voltage inverters, the hi-pot voltage is 1,500 VAC. This Aims power inverter is hi-pot tested before it leaves the factory, with a UL Certified hi-pot tested, set to the voltages shown above.
- Pure sine
- Conforms to UL458
- Hard wire direct connect terminal block
- 1200 watt continuous power
- 2400 watt surge
- Bypass when the inverter is off or on
- Over voltage shutdown
- Under voltage shutdown
- Intelligent cooling fan
- Automatic transfer switch 10 amps
- Conformal coated for marine applications
- Remote switch available
- Less than 20msec typical transfer time
- 2 year warranty
- 1200 watts
- 2400 watt surge
- Built in transfer switch 10 amp transfer
- Bypass/throughput = 10 amps. Do not exceed, damage may occur and void warranty.
- DC input voltage 10-16V
- AC input voltage 120VAC +/-10%
- Output voltage 120VAC, 60HZ
- Efficiency 86-90%
- Over voltage shutdown 16VDC +/- .5V
- Under voltage shutdown 10VDC +/- .5V
- Under voltage alarm 10.3VDC +/- .3V
- Over temp protection 150 degrees F +/- 5 degrees F
- Thermal fan
- Pure Sine output
- No load current 1.2A
- Direct connect terminal block
- L x W x H: 17.25 x 9.5 x 3.8
- Unit - 10.2 lbs
- Boxed - 13 lbs
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.