AIMS Power 12000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 48VDC to 120/240VAC Split Phase - ETL Listed to UL 1741
The AIMS Power 12000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 48VDC to 120/240VAC Split Phase - ETL Listed to UL 1741 is the power house for back up, off grid systems. Built with a 48 Volt DC input, these inverter chargers perform with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using inverters that accept 12 or 24 volts. This can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power for residences and businesses. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access of up to 12,000 watts of continuous power and 36,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds). We recommend recharging your battery bank with AIMS Power solar panels — a cleaner form of power.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 12Kw and harness its 300% surge power (up to 36Kw for 20 seconds as previously noted).
Have a hunting cabin or off-grid vacation home? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect for supplying reliable electricity to the entire house. This inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power application.
The inverter is a split-phase and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet! This beast of an inverter can pretty much get any job done imaginable. The development of this new DC-to-AC inverter technology puts this product in high demand among AIMS Power customers.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free two-year warranty and tech support. Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
- 12000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 36000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 120 Amp charges gel, lead, AGM, and lithium (LiFePO4)
- Remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 12,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 36000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 200 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 40 Watts
- Automatic Transfer Switch - 63A @ 220/230/240V
- Bypass - 63A @ 220/230/240V
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 120A
- Four Stage Smart Charger with Current Adjust Dial: 0%-20%-100%
- Unit Weight: 174 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.25 x 15.25 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.