AIMS Power 400 Watt Modified Sine Inverter with Cables
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution.
To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage.
With AIMS you’ll find their inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 400W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED on front panel to confirm power on
- Red LED on front panel to warn of a faulty condition
- Dual ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Includes cigarette lighter connection with built in fuse(To protect the vehicles wiring, the vehicles cigarette lighter adapter can only handle 180 watts,
- Isolated ground neutral
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 400 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 800 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current @ 12V: 1 amp
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 16 +/- 0.5
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10.6V +/- 0.3
- Product size (L x W x H): 7.0”X 5.0”X 2.13”
- Unit Weight: 2 lb Boxed Weight: 3 lb
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.