AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 24VDC to 120/240VAC Split Phase - ETL Listed to UL 458
AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter split phase with built-in battery charger and transfer switch is perfect for medium-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 100/110/120/220/230/240 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
This AIMS power inverter charger includes a powerful 55 amp charger and is capable of accepting any source of 240V AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power.
The 4000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 4000 watts continuously. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 20 volts or 21 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power.
The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Split phase 120/240Vac output
- Listed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO. 107.1 & 107.2
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 55 Amp
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Remote panel available LED or LCD
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries
- Automatic transfer switch
- 2 Year Warranty
- Listed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1 & 107.2
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watts
- Surge rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output voltage 100-110-120-220-230-240Vac
- Output breaker: 50 Amps
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Input Specifications
- Nominal input voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum start voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low battery alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High voltage alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery voltage restart: 26.6Vdc
- Idle consumption: 52.5 watts
- Idle consumption with power saver mode ON: <25 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery Type
- Charger rate: 55A
- Over charge protection shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off-15%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- 50 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 84 lb.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 19 x 16.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 88 lb
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.