AIMS Power 5000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter 12 Volt
This 5000-watt 12-volt power inverter by AIMS Power converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity. You can use this powerful AIMS 5000-watt inverter to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave capable of running most tools, pumps, motors and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, in your cabin or on your boat. This 5000-watt power inverter is perfect for larger solar systems or anywhere that doesn't have city power.
What really makes this 5000-watts power inverter special is its capability to run off most vehicles' standard power systems at 12 volts. That also makes it a simple solution for RVs and boats.
This inverter is very attractive to mobile business owners because users don't have to modify a vehicle's standard power system to run the inverter. This will definitely save you some money if you are upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Some of the popular mobile business applications for this inverter include powering a small mobile office or kitchen, running tools on a work truck or construction vehicle, or supplying electricity to lawn maintenance equipment. One of the biggest incentives for business owners to use inverters for electricity is the fact they make little or no noise. That creates a more peaceful environment for customers and their neighbors.
In addition, these inverters are non-polluting. They create no stinky exhaust fumes and can make for a great green-energy marketing campaign. That can be a real boost to your business, especially in competitive markets.
This unit features two easily accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200% surge capabilities of this inverter should only be used as a safety feature.
Other safety features include over-temperature and overload LED indicators as a warning system for the operator. Also on the AC side of the unit, you'll find the battery voltage and amperage meters, which display the usage levels of your battery bank. This inverter is equipped with dual cooling fans. Over-temperature protection keeps it from overheating.
- 5000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- AC Direct Connect Terminal!
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- Quadruple ac receptacle that can be used with any separate spliter to provide even more outlets
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.6 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 16.92”X 7.95”X 6.1”
- Weight: unit 18 lbs boxed 20 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.