AIMS Power 5000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 12 Volt - Industrial Grade
AIMS Power is proud to bring you this new 5000-Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter. Designed for harsh environments, it has been completely overhauled.
This AIMS 5000-watt inverter now boasts a dual GFCI outlet and is FCC certified. This product also includes a thermally controlled fan, meaning it delivers increased efficiency with less noise. It will continue to put out stable, pure sine power and maintain output voltage even as your battery bank voltage decreases.
High-output performance is achieved through a DSP (Digital Signal Process) drive. With this 5000-watt power inverter, 12-volt industrial-grade design provides power and flexibility for business or pleasure. This inverter is ideal for running nonlinear loads (such as variable-speed motors and small compressors). Pure sine power is also preferred for laser jet printers, sensitive electronics and computer servers as well as microwaves, medical equipment, anything with a circuit board and cordless drill battery chargers. An external battery voltage sensor lets you monitor your battery capacity and power consumption.
Packed with 5000 watts of power, this inverter can be used for off-grid home backup power systems. It's ideal for solar and boat applications as well as work vehicles and RVs. It can help give you the ability to work or play practically anywhere.
We back it with a one-year warranty on parts and labor as well as free lifetime tech support.
- 5000 Watt continuous power
- 10000 Watt surge
- 12 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- 60hz or 50hz switch
- Highly efficient : > 95% @ 1/3 load
- Efficient output at low voltage
- 2 - GFCI Dual Outlet
- Direct connect AC Terminal Block Connector and
- Cable for optional remote on/off switch
- Isolated ground & neutral
- Short circuit protection (GFCI and
- AC Breaker)
- On/off switch
- 5 Function Protection LED indicator
- AC Breaker
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- DC volt meter included
- Instruction manual
- Lifetime tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- DC Input Voltage 13.2 V (10.5V-15V)
- Output Voltage no load 120Vac +/- 3%
- Continuous 5000 Watts
- Surge 10000 Watts (1/2 second)
- 91% Efficiency @ full load
- No Load Current (Fan Off) 2.6A 12V
- No Load Current (Fan On) 4.4A 12V
- Low Battery Shut Down: 10.0V
- Low Battery Return on Power: 11.2V
- High Battery Shut Down: 15.9V
- High battery return on Power: 15.0V
- Frequency Selection 50/60hz
- Over Temperature Protection: -25ºC - 79ºC
- Cooling Fan on Temperature: 40ºC
- GFCI Outlets rated at 20A per block.
- Dimensions (inches) 23.75 x 8.88 x 6.25
- Weight: 27lbs
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.