AIMS Power 600 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12 Volt - ETL Listed to UL 458
This AIMS Power 600 watt pure sine inverter charger ETL listed and conforms to UL 458 standards, is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak DC and AC conversion efficiency of 80%. It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter chargers in the market today. It features power factor corrected, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
The AC/Battery priority and auto generator start functionality make it suitable to work in either backup power or renewable energy applications. When customized to Battery priority mode via a DIP switch, the inverter will extract maximum power from external sources and renewable energy systems, with only minimal battery cycles being required. The overloads capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
In AC priority mode, when utility AC power cuts off, the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to the inverter output. Once the qualified AC utility is restored, the relay is energized and the load is automatically transferred to AC utility.
When switching to battery priority mode via the DIP switch, the inverter will extract power from external power sources in renewable energy systems and a minimal cycle of the battery will be required. With the availability of the auto generator start, an electrical generator can be integrated into the system as a backup and started when the battery voltage goes low.
- 600 watt low frequency inverter - ETL listed to UL 458 standards
- 1800 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- AC Input Cable
- GFCI outlet
- Conformal Coated for Marine Applications
- Multi Stage Smart Charger 20 Amp charges GEL, Lead, AGM, Lithium
- Remote Panel Available
- Auto Frequency Detect From AC Input
- Less than 10msec Typical Transfer Time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 Battery Type Settings for Charger
- Automatic transfer switch
- Continuous Output Power: 600 Watts
- Surge Rating: 1800 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: 80% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz ± 0.3Hz / 60Hz ± 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: <10%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Low Batter Voltage Recover: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: <<25W - depending on search mode
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 20A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 15.7V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- Bypass - 7amps
- Low voltage trip: 80\90V +/-4%
- Low voltage trip: 90\100V +/-4%
- High voltage trip: 140V +/-4%
- High voltage re engage: 135V +/-4%
- Max input AC voltage: 150
- Unit Weight: 18 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 14.75 x 7 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 17 x 9.75 x 8.5 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.