AIMS Power 6000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 48VDC to 120/240VAC Split Phase
The AIMS Power low frequency 6000 Watt 48-volt, split phase 120/240 Vac power inverter charger is not your average every-day power inverter. This is a top-of-the-line power inverter, built for the purpose of running your whole house (smaller home), business office or large RV. This inverter charger is perfect for your off grid system or for use as an emergency backup supply.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using inverters that accept 12 or 24 volts. This can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The 6000 watt inverter charger can utilize 240V grid power to charge the batteries and send the power out to your application using the built-in 60 amp charger. If the grid power is lost, this inverter is equipped with a seamless automatic transition transfer switch, becoming a true UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) when you need it in emergency situations and natural disasters (battery required).
This inverter charger has an optional LCD screen showing you of any abnormalities on all parts of the system, giving you ample time to fix the issue and exactly where to look. This inverter charger also comes with an Auto Generator Start mode that can tell a generator to start up and begin providing charge to the batteries (through a separate charger on 240V gensets).
Need to use this in a different country or with 50hz electronics? This whole house inverter comes with Auto Frequency Detection software, providing you with the correct power frequency on either 50hz or 60hz and at 110/120/220/230 Vac to work almost anywhere in the world.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110-120 Volt
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Split phase 110/120/220/230/240 Vac ( if you only need 120V see model PICOGLF60W48V120V)
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 60 Amp charges GEL, Lead, AGM, Lithium
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Battery temp sensor available
- Resettable circuit breakers
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous output power: 6000 Watt
- Surge rating: 18,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Output voltage: 100-110-120/220/230/240 VAC – split phase 120 & 240Vac
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal input voltage: 48 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 44 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 42 Vdc-44 VDC
- Low battery trip: 40 VDC-42VDC
- High voltage alarm: 64 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 53.2 VDC
- Idle consumption: 1.67 amps DC
- Power saver mode idle consumption: <.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 60A
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 75 amp @ 120 Vac and 40 AMP @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit weight: 80 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping weight: 89 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.