AIMS Power 800 Watt Modified Sine Inverter with Cables
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution.
To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage.
With AIMS you’ll find their inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 800 watt continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- LED: Green power on and red heavy load/fault condition
- Dual ac receptacle
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Convenient cooling fan operation
- Cables included for direct connect to battery. 40" 8 awg.
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Isolated ground neutral
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 800 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 1600 Watts not meant for start up applications
- Short circuit protection
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts · Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current @ 12V: < 0.7 dc Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15.5V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10.5V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 9.25”X 3.5”X 2.25”
- Unit Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Boxed Weight: 4.0 lbs
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.