The Jackery Explorer 880 is an official product of Jackery specially supplied for offline sales channels like The Home Depot, Lowe's, Harbor Freight Tools, etc. It is temporarily not selling on the Jackery site. Go to "Where to Buy" on the main Jackery menu for a complete list of offline sales channels.
- 1000 Watt Continuous Output: High-powered with 2000W peak/1000W continuous output and an 880Wh capacity, the Explorer 880 can handle most outdoor situations. You don't have to worry about any devices running out of power.
- Ideal for Home DIY: Supply electricity for high-power devices like electric hammers, small air compressors, circular saws, angle grinders, drills, etc.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The MPPT module is built inside the Explorer 880. By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
- Charge: The Jackery Explorer 880 can charge 8 different devices simultaneously, such as a mini-fridge, phone, drone, laptop, iPad, blender, camera, and Kindle.
- Recharge: 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 Panels need 6.5 H, 1 Panel needs 10 H), AC Outlet(6.5 H), Car Outlet(12.5 H).
- Note: For power saving, the Explorer 880 portable power station will automatically turn off in 12 hours when drawing under 10W of power.