Simpson Portable 1800-Watt Inverter Generator - SIG2218
SIMPSON® inverter generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. The compact design allows for easy storage when not in use. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home in case of a weather-related emergency, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs.
- SIMPSON CRX® 79cc engine with large recoil for easy starting (50-State compliant)
- LED Display
- Easy access data center provides real-time readings on fuel/wattage levels and run time
- Power is quietly delivered in comparison to standard generator noise levels
- Now with GFCI Protection
- Unit Dimensions: L: 20” x W:12” x H: 18”
- Unit Weight: 46 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
*Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
**See Operator’s Manual for complete warranty details
- UPC (Online / In-Store): 879399003707
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 1800
- Starting Watts: 2200
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 1.32
- Engine Brand: SIMPSON 120V Electric Motor
- Fuel Load Consumption: .15
- Number of Circuits/Outlets: 2
- Outlet Type: 120V 20A | 12V DC
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 8
- 3 Year limited consumer warranty
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.